The VCI Graduate School offers the following three degrees:
- Master of Arts in Biblical Ministry
- Master of Divinity
- Doctor of Ministry in Integrated Theological Education.
To see church leaders worldwide prepared through higher education to glorify God by exercising strategic leadership; interpreting and applying the Bible in their own lives, their church ministries, and in their wider communities; and teaching others to do so also.
Students of Veritas College International worldwide will engage with:
- Competency Based Theological Education (CBTE) to prepare them as church leaders who glorify God in their lives and ministries
- education that equips them to do theology themselves by interpreting Scripture responsibly and in depth, and applying biblical truths to their ministry context
- online learning resources appropriate to their learning and research needs
- faculty and other College leaders who demonstrate strategic leadership and mentor them in their own leadership development
- a learning community that motivates, challenges and leads them to develop and grow as integrated people who are functioning maturely in all relationships
- an institute of integrity constantly seeking excellence and effectiveness in education.
The Veritas College International Graduate School is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, as a religious educational institution and has its offices in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America.