To be considered for admission, a student should have all of the following:
- at least three years' experience in Christian ministry
- the Master of Divinity or its equivalent with an average grade of at least an A-
- completion of the four modules of the VCI Foundation Training
- general requirements: See under General Admission Policies and Procedures.
The program is open to:
- applicants who are members/associates of associated churches, colleges, or ministries; or staff and volunteers of VCI ministry training programs
- applicants who currently are regular church attendees and active in a senior leadership position in Christian ministry in their local church or Christian ministry organization.